Lily the drama queen

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
These dogs have been so weird these past few days. They've been getting the same amount of exercise as usually but are just SO hyper. They got up on our couch today (which is a HUGE no no) and Hannah somehow managed to fling Lily off the couch. Ofcourse Lily landed on her paw and it is now hurt (either hurt or she's just milking me for attention). So now the poor baby is sitting on my lap with her paw up because it hurts too much to put weight on it. Yeah it hurts to put weight on it but I can bend it and rub it and no pain...hmm can someone say DRAMA QUEEN? Oh well, atleast she's calm. I don't think her leg will require a vet visit though, I think she'll be using it within the hour (when she realizes I'm not going to carry her everywhere). I don't know why but it seems every one of my dogs hurt their legs at one time or another and require mommy to snuggle and baby them for the next day or so. I guess Lily wants to be a lap dog today though.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA that kinda sounds like Teddy.

We were coming up the stairs to our floor and Teddy doesn't like them because they can be slippery at times (only because he can't walk up them he has to jump as many stairs as possible). So this one time we get to the top and he is holding up his paw and whimpering so I went to touch it and he pulled it away and cried. I thought oh my god something is really wrong.

We were going to go back to the apartment and then take him to get his leg looked at because i was really worried. Of course as soon as he realized we weren't going up anymore stairs he was FINE. He trotted down the hallway as if nothing happened. Next time we went near the stairs i got the whole show again. paw in the air and crying. WIMP lol

RoxyBoxer

Ive seen Roxy fake the hiccups. She had them for real and got the whole awwww baby boxer 100 percent mommy and daddy attention..then the stopped and we stood up..she whined stuck out her bottom lip and made a weird noise in her throat..then again and again it was hilarious you could tell she didnt have them anymore and it wasnt a sound like she was being sick. we laughed and she got mad and ran off. wow they all sure know how to play us dont they :D

LOL! I live with Shiva the Diva and Kharma the Drama Queen . . . maybe Chazhound should produce an all dog traveling Shakespeare (or would that be Shakespaw?) company :eek:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Oh she's fine now. About an hour after she fell she stopped limping (I guess she forgot she was hurt). Two hours after she even managed to get rough with Hannah agian. Lily knows Christmas is coming she already found her presents. Santa might be passing her up this year though, considering the trouble she got into today. She almost bought herself a one way trip to the pound I really had to calm my husband down from driving her there today.

Members online

No members online now.