Major major vibes needed!

I wont go into to much detail but my dear friend (sister) was attacked and beaten by her new husband. He is now in jail, and she is okay other then bruised and sore. But she and her 5 dogs had to pick up and leave luckily she is able to move in with a friend of ours. She bred one of her dogs so the pups are no issue. But still we would greatly appreciate vibes.

yoko

Sending vibes!!

He's where he needs to be and I hope she is planning to find away out of this relationship for good!

Romy

Taxiderpy
I'm so sorry all this happened, and glad that she's safely out of it. Tons of vibes for her and that she is able to make a full recovery.

S

SevenSins

I wont go into to much detail but my dear friend (sister) was attacked and beaten by her new husband. He is now in jail, and she is okay other then bruised and sore. But she and her 5 dogs had to pick up and leave luckily she is able to move in with a friend of ours. She bred one of her dogs so the pups are no issue. But still we would greatly appreciate vibes.
Wow, one hell of a lovely wedding gift. :rolleyes: "She bred one of her dogs so the pups are no issue." That sentence seems worded strangely, did you mean "she bred one of her dogs BUT the pups are no issue" or "she bred one of her dogs so the pups are AN issue?" I ask because I know someone within a few hours drive that would most likely be happy to help if your friend needs assistance with her litter.

Oh sorry yeah that is worded badly I was pretty shaken up when I wrote it. My sister is staying with a friend of ours the friend is the breeder of one of my sisters dogs so her and the pups staying there isnt an issue.

What started it all was her husband was drunk the pups where in their crates and he tried to throw one off the balcony! The door just happened to open and he jumped out before the crate was tossed over. She called the cops and thats when he attacked her.

Everyone is going to be ok she had her blood vessles in her eye burst, a few broken bones/nose, and a herniated disk and other scraps and bruises but nothing that wont heal up over time. And yes she is trying to get the marriage annulled they have been married for less then a month!

Members online

No members online now.