Another trip to the park

Toller_08

Thanks so much everyone! Glad you all enjoyed them. :)

Lovely pics! I love how feminine Keira looks and how masculine Ripley looks. I also quite like Keira's crop.

And that is SO cool that you can take them on the train! I wish we could do that here :(
That's one of my favourite things about Dobermans. You can usually pretty easily tell the females from the males. Unless you're the general public - they hardly ever seem to get it right.

And yes, it is! I love that I can take them on the train. I don't like to do it often (have to choose hours between rush hour so I can squeeze them on), but I love that the option is there. :)

Ripley says thank you. He knows his charm is hard to resist. ;-)

You have some seriously stunning pictures there! I wish I lived near a national park, we have a lot of trails here but no really large areas to hike about in, most trails are doable in just a couple of hours.
Thanks! Calgary is awesome in that we have so many parks and a couple really nice ones. Having a provincial park in the middle of the city is fantastic. I go there all the time now that I live close to it.

Ok, so that was one amazing picture after another. Seriously, you take SUCH gorgeous pictures, I'm so jealous! Every last one made me grin even more than the last. Love the launching pictures and the running towards you pictures. So much!
Thanks! It was definitely a good day photo wise. I get so frustrated with this camera sometimes, but every once in a while I can get it to cooperate.

Dance is sosososo cute.

Ripley are Keira are lovely too, of course. But Dance is my favourite. We should have a dog park play date soon. Let me know if you have any weekends off!
For sure! I think all of my weekends are free next month. Have to wait for my new schedule to be sure, but last I was told I will now be working Mon-Fri with weekends off as of June. So once I know more we can set something up. Not that any of my dogs will play with Duke probably, but it'll still be fun. :)

SarahHound

What a gorgeous bunch of photos, what a great place for them to have fun! I could never take my three on a train, I'm quite sure they would embarrass me horribly!

Members online