Happy Birthday To ME!!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Yea! Today I am a whopping 23 years old as of 16 minutes ago. Since no one important to me even sent a card I figured I'd go ahead and toot my own horn! :D

Debi

This isn't a fancy card...but you certainly are important to us so.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY DEAR SUNNYPUP...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be sooooo very happy that you really couldn't hear me singing it! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm glad to be one of the very first to wish you a Very Happy Birthday and send you a big Birthday Hug! Get yourself ONE serving of your favorite treat and enjoy it all by yourself - NO SHARING! You do more than your share of that, dear. ;)

Don't feel too alone, no one does my birthday either; my mom even forgets it some years, and I was born on Mothers' Day! :rolleyes:

bubbatd

Happy Birthday dear sunny pup, You're an Aries like me. Butt horns with head up, now you're 23 !!!

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
Happy Birthday sunny pup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
With Love and Licks from Gustav, Louise and co!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
happpppppppy Birthday to you..you live in a zoo..just kidding! Wishin you the best!
from me and Marydog and Victor too!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Aww bless ya!!lol well heres your bday card..........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!! 23 TODAY WOOHOO

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Have a wonderful happy day. Have a happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Thank you everyone, I really appriciate it :) I had an okay day but nothing special. Hopefully today will be better. Luv you guys! chris

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
If it wasn't for my Mother..my birthdays would go unnoticed..isn't it funny when you are the one that supplies all their demands..then they forget that you are standing there too..i told my son it would help a great deal if he would see me as a human first..with all the same feelings..that is when he cut me off and said oh noooo your mama. My mother bakes me a very special cake on my birthday..it is a pain to make, from scratch with ground up unsweetened chocolate in the mix and a wonderful scratch icing. I have had about 35 of those cakes..i take a picture of each one becuase she puts food coloring in it so i get a different colour each year. If i had one now i would send u some! Mom was saying someone else is going to have to learn to make my cake but i told her if she isn't here, the cake would not be the same. That is the biggest part of my birthday now that jim is gone.

Members online

No members online now.