Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Janie and I reside in Texas with my husband and 3 kids. We have 13 pets at the present time. We two dogs, Dixie and Addison, 2 cats, Bandit and Mysty, 2 ferrets, Blaze and Taylor bear, a bunny named Marley, a squirrel named Melodee, and 5 chinchillas named Bonnie, Clyde, Raistlin, Nickie, and Dylan. So they keep us pretty busy. I hope to get to know everyone in time!

Saje

Island dweller
Hi and welcome. With that crew you'll fit in nicely! :D Pics are always strongly recommended. :)

Wooo, a fellow Texan! Yup, you'll fit in quite nicely. I have 6 dogs, one extremely lazy cat, and my Giant Hairless Rat, Clyde. I used to breed them, but Clyde will have her last babies soon.

Hiya Note to self...I too used to be a breeder but chinchillas instead of rats. I bred for 6 years and it began to consume most of my time, so I gave it up. I bred for pets not for fur. Chinchilla fur is still a pretty big industry, ugh! I have been in texas going on 9 years now and I love this state! Nice to meet you.

Members online

No members online now.