Real Men Wear Pink

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Well, temporarily wear pink. The stones are being switched out to red or aqua.

20120315-DSC_6504 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

It's not too wide, right? It's 1.25", and I'm SO used to 1" on him.

20120315-DSC_6508 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

This was a total accident- and I love it. I wish the focus had been better, but oh well! Emma LOVES her brother Rory!

20120315-DSC_6487 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

The eyes!

20120315-DSC_6454 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Fluffy Tucker:

20120315-DSC_6473 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Pfft.

20120315-DSC_6480 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

ZOMG stick I love you!

20120315-DSC_6462 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The green grass is one thing I love about where we live. With this (unusually) warm weather, it's growing SO fast for this time of year.

Thanks for the comments! <3

Taqroy

That is a gorgeous collar on a gorgeous dog. I think the 1.25 looks great, you could probably go up to 1.5 without overwhelming him (definitely if you had it tapered).

RD

Are you dead yet?
I was gonna ask the same question as Jess - how'd you get one with pink stones? Either way Rory and his digs look great.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks, all! Rory is such a great model :p

There was a really, really good deal on Paco Collars from a website based in Italy. This one was hidden pretty deep in the site and on clearance for $55 :yikes: It's a $125 collar. It was actually the next collar I wanted for Rory so I ordered it. I sent it off to Paco Collars this morning to have the stones switched out for red.

Rory isn't a pink kind of guy, but for $55 it was something I couldn't pass up since the stones will be switched out for no cost!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Jessie, Your dogs are such Diva's or should I call you the Diva. I sware your dogs have a new collar like every week. I feel an addiction..do I need to call an intervention?

<3
OMG, you have NO idea. It's terrible. Some people like shoes or knick knacks. I like collars. I just ordered Emma a custom collar 2 days ago, and this XDog Deluxe collar will be mailed back with it. Should I admit that will be Paco Collar #11, or will I be committed? :rofl1:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
You could always sell *coughtheswirlcough* and then it would not be #11. :p

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
OMG, you have NO idea. It's terrible. Some people like shoes or knick knacks. I like collars. I just ordered Emma a custom collar 2 days ago, and this XDog Deluxe collar will be mailed back with it. Should I admit that will be Paco Collar #11, or will I be committed? :rofl1:
Good god, you're worse than me! I only have 8 +1 on the way! (Though I have had three more, but they were sold to raise funds for more collars.)

I don't know though, I think he looks good in pink. However, I'd hate for him to be called a girl. :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Good god, you're worse than me! I only have 8 +1 on the way! (Though I have had three more, but they were sold to raise funds for more collars.)

I don't know though, I think he looks good in pink. However, I'd hate for him to be called a girl. :)
Yeah, I sold 2 collars in the past month as well- I would've had 13 had I not :yikes:

I like him in pink as well... but he'd definitely get mistaken for a girl. It's a pretty color, but not something I would've picked. I think red will look good. This is his 2nd collar with rhinestones (the Swirl has aqua). I can't wait to get it back from Paco!

Members online