Pakaks first day with the team

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Pakak will be 11 months old in 3 weeks and today I hitched him up for the first time with the entire team of Sibes! I plan on running him with both Sibes and Chins and also will when I do a mixed team of both on certain races. Today he did WONDERFUL and I will admit it i was surprised. He ran as a wheel dog next to Monty he has enough muscle mass built up through months of training. He listened well to me and Tracker and reacted well to the signals. I can't wait until the season starts I won't run him alot this year but some. Ah im just excited and proud of my big boy!

Oh, time has FLOWN! I can't believe that baby is so grown up now [sniff] But we knew he'd be a wonder. He's a smart, strong dog - of course, he was chosen by an expert! And he's also been trained by the very best!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Renee750il said:
Oh, time has FLOWN! I can't believe that baby is so grown up now [sniff] But we knew he'd be a wonder. He's a smart, strong dog - of course, he was chosen by an expert! And he's also been trained by the very best!
Thank you Renee :)

I know time has flown! Seems like just yesterday I was still house training him and now he's a practically grown handsome young man ;) . He is such a special dog.

That's great!! It's always so much fun to see them in harness for the first time and how they pick up on it with such ease. What breed is Pakak?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, so proud of Pakak! You've got to get a pic of what he looks like with the rest of the team!

Members online