New member from Western Australia

Figured its time I say hello lol

Im currently living in the south of Western Australia, share my life with 2 huskies, (recently lost my 14 year old husky), 2 Australian Koolies and our Huntaway x Shar Pei.

We are most active in sleddog racing, all of our dogs participate and the koolies give the huskies a run for their money!!

I was involved in setting up the sleddog club and races here over 10 years ago, it is a strange place to race dogs as we have no snow (closest is a 3 day drive across to the East of Oz), so we have adapted the sport and use scooters or wheeled rigs for 3+ dog teams.

Before I moved to the country I founded and ran Husky Rescue for 9 years rehoming a few hundred dogs in that time. We also participated in agility, obedience and showing, but these days we just stick to sleddog racing because of the distance to agility clubs.

You can see one of our Koolies, Smudge, winning the Australian Nationals race in 2001 here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvH-WVHNj0I

and some other videos of our dogs are here

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shumonitu/videos

Look forward to learning lots here :)

thanks

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz! I look forward to your posts and more pics of your fur kids.

So happy you finally decided to post! I'm gonna love having you here.

But, you need to post pictures! Lots of them! SOON! And by that I mean after you wake up but right after because there is nothing more important than sharing pictures of your dogs to strangers on the internet.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
And by that I mean after you wake up but right after because there is nothing more important than sharing pictures of your dogs to strangers on the internet.
This, basically. Welcome! I adored Smudge's video.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry it took so long to come back in here :)

Once I figure things out I will post pics of my dogs :) ok just testing a pic now lol sorry if I get this wrong.

Members online

No members online now.