Ozzy and his Frisbee (Pics)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Yep. I need a helper. Who can throw frisbees straight. Or who can take awesome pictures while I run around like an idiot in the backyard. Most of these are blurry. :( Sorry! But I though they were pretty neat anyway.

Check out the height!!! All the neighbors are *soooooo* impressed with him. Mostly because he listens and can catch the frisbees. LOL.

I love his nose in this one. He missed. LOL

He overshot to the side. He's getting a heck of a lot better about his flight angulation judgment. He still misses a lot though.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
He caught this one. The reason they are blurry is a) I'm cold, and b) he's moving. FAST. So it's hard to throw a frisbee and be ready to catch the shot in time.

Coming down from a NICE catch.

Another really nice catch that I missed. I'm a horrible photographer.

AIR! He haz it!!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I cannot see the pics, but I'm sure it's because they're not loading right for me.
I'll be looking forward to some Ozzy and his frisbee love when I get out of class!:D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Pause so I can take a cute picture of him. Back to frisbee though.

He sometimes does a backflip. He somehow manages to always land on his feet. He's like, part cat or something. That would explain the grooming habits.

Again, I catch the shots as he is coming down or going up. Never AS he's catching.

See? Going up. He made this catch. How, I've no idea.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Last three of my horribly blurry shots. :D

I thought this one was cool. He made a REALLY nice catch on this one, but I snapped the shot before it, and couldn't get another one off until after he had caught it.

Tired dogs have no ears and blurry tails and LOOONG tongues.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Wow! Have you ever thought of doing disc dog (or what ever it's called?) with him? He'd make a great partner.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Your dog is nuts!! Sawyer is entirely too pragmatic about frisbees. He figures why go to the trouble jumping up all cool and awesome to catch something that's just going to land anyway. Now Kongs...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
LOL. Ozzy loves to make catches in the air because we make a big fuss over it. He does a victory lap around the yard sometimes after a particularly nice catch. I tried getting a friend to take the pictures, but most of those sucked even harder than mine, and they were using a camera similar to the NikonD70. Go figure. I think Ill just have to get my mother to take pictures. Shes stupid good at it.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Sorry Lizmo, I missed your post. I've been thinking about doing that with him! I've just been practicing with him, and keeping it fun, always, right now. I haven't asked him for any behaviors or anything before sending him out to get it yet. I've also got to find regulation size for the disc dogs frisbees and where to get them. I think I'm going to start teaching the catch up close with the three frisbees that I already have first though. And buy stock in Petsmarts 99cent frisbees. :D

Toller_08

Those are great! I love frisbee dogs - I wish Dance liked to play frisbee, but she just doesn't get it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I cannot believe the air he gets!!! Luca is like that but not as graceful. LOL
Lovely photos. Ozzy is amazing.

Members online

No members online now.