Found dog PICS! **LOTS! WARNING TONS!!**

ACooper

AWWWWWWWWE! He is ADORABLE!

And I ABSOLUTELY agree, He looks like a stocky Chloe! Now where are his boots?? ahhahahahaha

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
AWWWWWWWWE! He is ADORABLE!

And I ABSOLUTELY agree, He looks like a stocky Chloe! Now where are his boots?? ahhahahahaha
Doesn't he!?! EHEHE! That's the first thing I thought when I saw him! I said "LOOK! A stubby Chloe!" hehehe! lol He's a real sweetie, though only a little shyish, but barely.

Oh he's beautiful! Def. Chow mix (or maybe shar-pei), I love his tail it's quite fuzzy lol.
Yup, reminds me of a shepherdy tail.....kinda LOL IDK lol He's some kind of chow mix, just not so sure with what! LOL :p

RD

Are you dead yet?
I say Chow/Lab. He looks EXACTLY like my Shiner dog did, except Shiner was black. :) Same ears, same tail, same teeth and tongue and muzzle... He's lovely. I want him. LOL

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
oh he's VERY handsome!

I hope you're able to find his home, it looks like he's well loved!
Me too! He does, he looks very well cared for and loved! Thanks! :)

I say Chow/Lab. He looks EXACTLY like my Shiner dog did, except Shiner was black. :) Same ears, same tail, same teeth and tongue and muzzle... He's lovely. I want him. LOL
LOL Come'n get him ;) LOL My first guess was chow/lab, but then I thought maybe some shepherd as well, but I don't know. I def. see lab and chow though. Especially lab in personality.

Thanks! :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Wow, he's beautiful! LOL, this whole thing with this dog reminds me so much of what happend with my 2 fosters.

Oh, you take fantastic pictures! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Now where are his boots?? ahhahahahaha
OOPS! I missed that part! ROFL! Sorry, he'll have to wait to get his boots ;) LOL

Wow, he's beautiful! LOL, this whole thing with this dog reminds me so much of what happend with my 2 fosters.

Oh, you take fantastic pictures! :D
You know, I never knew what happened to those two dogs of yours?

Members online

No members online now.