Unusual pit bull attack in my area

S

Squishy22

I was just watching the local news. Two pit bulls ran into a womans house through a dog door. They attacked the 56 year old woman while she was sleeping in her room. The two pits were apparently chasing a neighbors JRT through the dog door. The woman was reportedly covered head to toe in blood. The JRT died.

Thats what the news said. I think the lady woke up and got in the middle of a dog fight and then one or two of the pits attacked her. The story doesn't make sense. Why would the dogs attack when she is sound asleep?

The two pits have been spotted running loose many times in the neighborhood before. Irresponsible owners anger me so much. More people need to report loose dogs to animal control instead of ignoring it. I hope the owners pay for this!!

This has been the second pit bull attack I have heard of in my area in the last month. The owners are to blame. I see so many teens around here flaunting their pit bulls around like its some kind of symbol. Just today a group of male teens were walking a pit bull type dog that recently had pups. :mad:

S

Squishy22

I forgot to mention. The woman fired a gun to scare them away and they kept coming back. Thats what the lady said.

S

Squishy22

The other attack that happened also involved loose dogs. Three of them this time. A one year old boy in his grandmothers front yard was the victim. Not sure if he survived.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Hmm, that really doesn't make sense. I feel sorry for the dog and the lady, but no dog is going to attack a sleeping person.

Wierd......just wierd.

I really wish people had to go through a course and get a licence to own dogs before they were aloud to have one.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I used to work for the Victim Crisis unit and reports/news blow ALL stories out of proportion and what they dont know - they make up.

They really do ruin some peoples lives with some of the coverage they expose.

I never trust 100% of the news after what I have seen them do..

S

Squishy22

Here is a link to the story... http://www.kcci.com/news/13948817/detail.html I got it from mayasmydobies thread.

It says that the JRT ran into the house AFTER the pits attacked the woman and then got attacked itself. Well, bull crap!! I think the pits chased the JRT into the house and the woman got in between the fight.

Members online