The Myth Of "purely Positive"

Doberluv

You're welcome Brattina. It's too bad more people don't bother to read these threads about pos. R. They just go on and on hitting their dogs, thinking that they must in order to train them. They love holding onto their uninformed opinions that +R is about bribery and ignoring and permissiveness. They never read anything but are pefectly content hitting their dogs and worse. I put these up to share and help educate and so far you and one or two other people have even replied. Too bad for those stuck in the flat earth society and worse for their dogs. Well, hopefully people who are open minded, curious (a mark of intelligence) perhaps sitting on the fence or looking for a better way to train, to train with their brain instead of their brawn will read these and look into it more.

I have that in my favorites and am VERY GLAD that you posted it Carrie. I too wish that more people would read it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doberluv

Thanks Doc. Yes, it is a good thing to read. And it is too bad that the very people who mock and don't understand it are the very ones who don't read anything. I guess that's why they are the way they are.

You're right! They know it all so why bother to even try to learn. I wish that they would open their eyes. *shakes head*

Doberluv

Yep....the "i" word at it's best. I would love some civil disussions, questions/answers, stories, experiences to share with people who haven't used this before. It's hard to show people things when they already agree and are familiar with something and it's hard to show people things when they're not even here and I mean that literally and figuratively. LOL.

Hey, did ya notice that I edited your last post here? LOL. Guess what you wrote. Well, if you don't want to be embarrassed, then don't. LOL. What good did my editing do if I write all this? I'm running and ducking for cover just about now. LOL.

Yep....the "i" word at it's best. I would love some civil disussions, questions/answers, stories, experiences to share with people who haven't used this before. It's hard to show people things when they already agree and are familiar with something and it's hard to show people things when they're not even here and I mean that literally and figuratively. LOL.

Hey, did ya notice that I edited your last post here? LOL. Guess what you wrote. Well, if you don't want to be embarrassed, then don't. LOL. What good did my editing do if I write all this? I'm running and ducking for cover just about now. LOL.
Now I HAVE to know...but I'm not that brave, so PM me my flubbbbb.:D

Members online