Hi, I'm Josie

I'm a 10 month old mixed breed who was just adopted TODAY by Kevin, Holly and little Leo in Ohio! I was on death row and Tuesday was my last day on earth. I'm really lucky because my people were at a Pure Bred dog show and found me and took me home. I was probably the only mutt in the whole bunch!

I'm not sure what the heck kinda dog I am, which is why my human registered here. All I know is I'm friendly and smart (learned to sit and shake in about a half hour). I really like the little human here, but I'm not to sure about the cats yet, they make me kinda nervous because the bitchy one, Audrey, keeps hissing at me.

Hi Josie, welcome to the Chazhound Dog Forums!

I would say you are one of my favorite breeds, a Red Blooded All American Mutt. :)
Do watch those sneaky cats though...

Chazhound

I guess Josie should introduce her sister.

Meet Moxy Fürvous, the Maine Coon...

I need to upload pics of the other two felines...stay tuned!

Well, you've got some great shots of some great animals! Now . . . set yourself up an album in the Picture Gallery so we can browse through all of them, 'cause I just know you're going to post a whole bunch more for us to oooooh and aaaaaaah and chuckle over!

bogolove

Your animals are beautiful! I love them, they look so sweet. I would like to see a full pic of the Maine Coon so I can see the tail. They are such pretty cats. Your pup looks like she is so much fun.

I'll try and snap a full shot of Moxy, her tail is enormous. Lotta is also probably at least part Maine Coone, but she's not as cute as Moxy...and psychotic.

Members online

No members online now.