How would you attach wings to a dog?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have some wings I'm trying to use for Summer and Mia for Halloween but don't know how to get them to stay. I was thinking harness maybe but Mia apparently has outgrown hers so it's not working. I guess I'll go buy more harnesses and try that?]

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WHen I made VIctor's cupid wings I used one of my bras. Cut off the cups and straps and tacked the material to the basic elastic. I left a small hole between the wings and used a small cord and attached that to his collar because he had to wear them going into the nursing home and delivering flowers so it had to not slip or need to be adjusted. Now keeping his elvis pants and wig on was a whole different kettle of fish. cupid blue wall standing - Dog and Puppy Pictures

you could easily pin it to a cheap harness.

edit: you could also probably pin them to a tshirt if you have one for her... but the harness would allow you to also attach a leash if you are going out.

Last edited:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LMAO. Let her go out like that. It's hilarious. DISGRUNTLED FAIRY PAP.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
buy some elastic, sew to the 4 corners of the wing base in an x (you want it to be tight but not cut off cirulation.
put on so the x is on the chest, front legs out of side holes (same as you would for a harness)
stabalize it even more with an extra elastic strap that goes under the tummy.

pined to a harness would also work.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
You know? I didn't even think of pins. Der. xD

I don't know if she's disgruntled per say, but she really really wants to eat her wings. :lol-sign:

bubbatd

How cute !!! I'd say harness or one of their sweaters . Love the wings !

Members online

No members online now.