Great First Night!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Well last night I was debating on wether to crate Sawyer or let him sleep in my room with me. Well his cuteness won me over and we slept in my twin bed together lol. I have to say he was SO GOOD! He slept right through the night. I did set my alarm for 3:30am too wake him up and take him h out for a potty break just in case. He was great he went outside pooped and pee'd came back inside and went right back to sleep. He just woke me back up at 9am but thats fine. We then went outside and he did his business again. I am proud of him and plan to play hard with him all day so he sleeps good again tonight.

I on the other hand only got about 5 hours of sleep because....Well I was excited to have my new puppy! lol

Max's Dad

Sounds like a great puppy you have there. I remember when I first got my pup, I could barely sleep at all.

I wish mine would let me sleep till 9am, but instead he wakes me up at 5am. :mad:

-Tim

bubbatd

Sounding good Pixie ! You may not be getting a lot of sleep , but it will pay off !!

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Awwww what a good boy! ( don't worry about sleep.. lol.. it will come in time, and last night was an exciting night too...) ;)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Just wanted to say the other night wasent a fluke! He slept all night long again last night!! He slept most of the night with his head resting on my legs. I also forgot to set the alarm for me to get up at 3am to take him out. But it didn't matter he still made it!. I am so proud of my little boy :).

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Awww!!! Thats great news... now if only mine little booger could do that. lol

I am in love with your little boy! :D

bubbatd

Wonderful !!! That's how Seger was and was potty trained in no time .

Members online

No members online now.