Pocket Puggles, Crested Yorkies and more...

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
even though the hairless crested yorkies are soo amazingly gorgeous!!!

that kennel is wrong on sooo many levels that you could never justify getting one of those puppies

showpug

I will never understand the price range for a mut. Why are some puggles $500 and some $600? What is the point in that? They aren't show vs. pet quality and they are the same mix. The logic of some people never fails to amaze me:rolleyes:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Ohhh, those little faces! I just want to rescue them ALL. Poor babies.:(

CamzKees

Call me a cynic, but as long as people buy from places like that, they will continue to stay in business.

It's obvious to me that any place that could sell so many dogs (and truthfully, some of those puggles look a little...strange...to me) would not be a place that could give excellent one on one attention to puppies and birthing mom.

Either that, or its a broker.

Places like that thrive on pitty and impulse buyers. I only wish more people would adopt from shelters. That's where most of those pups end up anyway, especially when their owners discover health and temperment problems.

*sigh*

S

savethebulliedbreeds

It is so sick. I really would like to kick that persons a$$!!! And a lot of others that do the same thing lol.

Now they only have 36. :( I can't believe how many people would be so ignorant as to think these kind of breeding practices are okay.

Senna

showpug:normally they price on the gender females are normally 50-200 dollars more than males depending on the owners.One of my aunts friends is a GSD breeder and they have health tests, gaurantees, and everytihng a proffesional breeder would have and thats how they normally price there dogs males $100 females $150,its odd yes i know but thats normally how it is.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
As far as pricing females higher than males, that is traditionally done if the pups are not sold on any kind of spay/neuter contract, for breeding reasons. I feel it's totally a crappy way to price dogs. My Cardi breeder priced based on pet or show quality, period ($700 for pets, and $900 for show prospects). Not on color, or gender, or "cuteness" level.

I really dislike the crested yorkies!!! Of course they're cute, they are puppies. But, I find a PB Crested or PB Yorkie 1000x more attractive.

Is it me, or do all of the Puggle pups look incredibly wormy? >:[

Often irresponsible breeders price females higher than males simply because of supply and demand. More people just plain want females. -sigh-

This is a silly question, but what's a broker? I always knew it's something bad, just never knew exactly what it was... =/

Members online

No members online now.