It lurks in the dark...

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So, I was in the middle of uploading some photos I took this afternoon when I turn around to check on Cali (who was laying on the top of the couch as always) to find her buried under one of the blankets with a somewhat diabolical expression on her face. She was probably plotting some sort of world domination.

And here are some of the pictures from today:

Her fringe looks kind of messy in this, mainly because lately, she's been chewing on them whenever I'm not watching. I had just given her a bath a couple days ago (she is so incredibly fluffy once she's all dry!) and she was silky and shiny up until we went for a walk yesterday through some slush.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Thanks everyone! :)

And I am completely biased, but I've always thought she was one of the cutest dogs around... I always love waking up with her snuggled under the blankets with me, or when she's curled on my lap while I watch TV or type on the computer.

topic321

thanks for publish such a great and colorful blog..i like it very much..must say,very innovative ideas of your and its great implementation...thank u again for publish it.

Members online

No members online now.