Ohhhh my godddd

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I was just laying in bed watching Heartland and browsing Chaz on my phone while Cricket and Joey chew bones on the bed... When I felt something on my shoulder. Thinking its probably my hair I glance over... It was a freaking WOLF SPIDER on ME. I pretty much just threw my phone and threw myself off the bed freaking out. Now it disappeared. I checked every inch of my bed and can't find it. I bet its waiting for me to fall asleep.... *shudders*

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I just googled wolf spider.

RUN.
RUN AWAY.
CHECK INTO A HOTEL!! AHH!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ya luckily I've pretty much rid this place of spiders but there are a few stragglers that keep popping out of the woodwork... Mostly its daddy longlegs, but ya.... Wolf spiders make me absolutely squirm.

This has happened before. When I was in high school I was going to sleep but felt something moving on my leg. Turned on my bedside lamp, pulled back the covers and low and behold there was a wolf spider crawling across my leg. I freaked.

Oh and they jump too

Fran, you googled it? Omg they are so gross.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh man, that's not awesome. :(

On the plus side, at least they're not scary venomous like some spiders. So even though it's super creepy gross, it can't actually hurt you. (((hugs)))

ACooper

I hope you listened to YOKO! I would never sleep in that bed(or room) again until I could see it's CORPSE!!!!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I can't believe you're still in that place. You're stronger than I am.
Amen... We are moving so we canceled our monthly pest control and instead I've taken to bleaching the yard. Yesterday I went crazy ninja killer on two tiny spiders on my dog poop trash can and one daddy long leg in the house. I can't wait to move and I'm considering paying our guy the 60 bucks to come out once more before I leave. I'm so not good with bugs.

Lyzelle

I've had that happen to me before. Freaked me out. One reason why I refuse to have plants inside the house.

I've been in a house of terror before, but it was roaches, not spiders. And yes, they were everywhere...especially at night. You could see the floor moving. The walls moves. Things crawled on you all night. It was nightmarish. A few times I booked it to a friends house because I couldn't take it. I never ate in that house, either. They were in the fridge, the coffee pot, and the stove.

No. Fun.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I lived in Hawaii, the roach capital of the world. The roaches were EVERYWHERE. There was a certain species of tree in our yard (we called them monkey pod trees, but I don't know if that's their actual name) that dropped seed pods covered with very sticky sap during a certain season of the year. The roaches loved it. At night they'd come out to feed. It would literally look like the ground was moving.

ACooper

I've had that happen to me before. Freaked me out. One reason why I refuse to have plants inside the house.

I've been in a house of terror before, but it was roaches, not spiders. And yes, they were everywhere...especially at night. You could see the floor moving. The walls moves. Things crawled on you all night. It was nightmarish. A few times I booked it to a friends house because I couldn't take it. I never ate in that house, either. They were in the fridge, the coffee pot, and the stove.

No. Fun.
I lived in Hawaii, the roach capital of the world. The roaches were EVERYWHERE. There was a certain species of tree in our yard (we called them monkey pod trees, but I don't know if that's their actual name) that dropped seed pods covered with very sticky sap during a certain season of the year. The roaches loved it. At night they'd come out to feed. It would literally look like the ground was moving.
You guys have officially made my skin crawl........I am sitting here twitching and shivering :eek:

And yes, I remember the roaches in AZ........never had them in the house, but outside was more than enough! *chants* I love you Indiana, I love you Indiana......

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
First, OMG yoko your new sig. EEEEEEEE BABY SLOTH

Second, GROSS. You need an exterminator. Badly. X_X

Miakoda

We have those, too.

And I feel your pain. I practically ripped my shirt off yesterday while out in my front yard. I was sitting down keeping am eye on the yard sale, when I felt something on my chest. I looked down to see a GREEN spider (WTF?!?!?!) run down my cleavage. I jumped up, faced my house (away from the road), and pulled my shirt and bra away from my body while jumping up and down squealing. I then had to take an impromptu shower inside, because I was sure the thing was trying to burrow into my skin. It. Was. Awful!

On a side note, what in hell kind of spider is green?!?! It was almost a lime green.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Iv seen tiny tiny like flea sized spiders that are solid white or bright lime green. I always figured they were just some strange species that hangs out on things like flowers or leaves.

The only spiders that make me freak out are the hairy dark thicklegged ones. Tiny brightly colored spiders or daddy longlegs are just neat, they dont make me reflexively kill things. But a dark one like a wolf spider. its dead if i have to call in a LOIC strike

Members online

No members online now.