One Year Memorial Of Chanel The Newborn Pup

Juicy

She was the runt of the litter, the only girl besides Coco in the litter, the first born. First day she seemed fine, but on the second day she got chilled. I tried my hardest to warm her up. I tried to get her to suckle, she wouldn't. I wasn't prepared enough and didn't have a heating pad. It was so sad watching her die, she was barely breathing and had a very slow heartbeat. I couldn't stand it, so I let her be with her mother during her last moments. I was in tears, and am now thinking about it. I know she was young, but the fact that she didn't even start to experience life and she died in such a slow sad way. I know not all puppies make it, but still. Maybe it was for the best, maybe she was too weak and wasn't supplemented enough. Maybe Princess Mama couldn't of cared for a litter of six...I just hope she knows even though she was only but a day old I cared about her SO MUCH. I loved this newborn puppy so much, even though it hadn't yet to begun life.

I can only hope at this place we call rainbow bridge, Didi has accepted her and is caring for her as her own along with her sibling Armani, and her own pup who was born a stillborn, Aaliyah...she did show interest in the puppies on her final days on life. When Aaliyah died she was depressed for days, now she can finally be the mother she wanted to be.

RIP CHANEL

YouTube - Newborn Shih Poo Puppy, Chanel

YouTube - Princess The Shih Poo & Her Litter

YouTube - Princess The Shih Poo & Her Litter {PT. 2}

Barb04

Super Moderator
Bless her heart. I have to believe there is a rainbow bridge and all our loved ones are taking care of her now.

Members online

No members online now.