Puddy Love [[pics]]

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Must be love... this is my cat by the way, I never get many pictures of her - poor baby.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
OMG! I have a two different species in love with eachother to! Your two are adorable! Opposites definately attract! I have never had a dog and cat love eachother so much, mine are always playing together and they are the opposite sex so I call them boyfriend and girlfriend :) You should hear Kona purr when she is rubbing on Caiza..............

The tail hug

The headbutt

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Awww cute pics you two! My cat Rooney never had a love in his life like Pixie :(. He hasent ever been that close to any other dog.

ACooper

Ahhhhhhh, it's so good that they hate each other so much huh? heheheheh

Very adorable, we don't have cats and my dogs regard the neighbor cats much the same as they do squirrels.

bogolove

I love these! I have caught my dog and cat loving on each other too. They don't try to openly express their love in front of me, but I have walked in on them a few times. My cat is really the one who acts like she doesn't care. You can tell Brady loves her so much. She loves him too, she just wants to act aloof about it.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Cute! :)
I love it when mine sleep together. It's soo sweet.

Jackson and Felida are like that....so in love!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloe's kind of a brat to the cats...she won't ever hurt them, but God help them if they run...she loves to chase them.:rolleyes: Naughty Chloe!!!

Members online

No members online now.