victor learns his own new trick

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
he seems to be able to stand on his hind legs for an incredible length of time..i take out a piece of cheese and it is like standing next to a very tall skinny child he is getting quite good at it. I will have to see if Kelly can make me a little movie with her digital cause it is hard to explain.

Doberluv

Isn't that amazing? I always think of toy breeds being so good at that. So, he's learned that it is fun to do that. Cute!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer does that too...hey! I'll bring my digital (which takes movies) and we can get them doing it next to each other!

Ash47

Taco Dog
That would be so cute Zoom.
smkie,
How tall is he when he stands up? He's so long, it seems he might would be taller than you (when standing!)
Doberluv,
Do your Chis like to twirl on their backlegs? Roxy loves it. I always call her a little ballerina. LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
vic isn't really that tall he is just a gumby dog and stretches ...expecially in that one pic in my gallery. Kelly and i tried today but her batteries went dead in her camera..we will try again

avenlee

Ha! That must be a sight to see, lol. Kudos to Victor! I'm trying to get Nora to just sit up, but nope. And she's a Westie! I thought with little dogs, it came natural. lol. In Sadie's case, well forget it, she'd just roll over. I really have to put her on a diet (my Umpa Lumpa). :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
dont ever give up..mary was 10 before she sat pretty for the first time..she would always fret and rock from foot to foot not able to understand even tho Bronki would sit pretty for what seemed like hours next to her..after he died, i don't know why but she just "did" it. She still won't speak..she sneezes instead. The funniest thing is she learned to shake paws at 7 weeks. Her forehead would wrinkle up and she would be soooo sincere it just made you all warm and fuzzy that she learned so quickly. I didn't know that other then jumping thru the hoop and down, it would be her last as well for almost a decade.

bjones

My Maltese, Buddy can do this as well for an unbelievably long time! He will stand longer if you have treats. We have timed him to stand like that for two minutes! I was fortunate enough to get a picture of him doing this with his tongue stuck out lol. You can view the picture on the photo gallery on my website...here is the link http://joncopets.com/page.asp?id=73 And no this picture has not been edited or photoshopped in any way.

BJones
http://joncopets.com

Members online

No members online now.