Your funny Christmas memories?

One of mine was from when I was probably 5 or so. The dog I had was Mickey, a Toy Fox Terrier who was the terror of anyone she didn't know, especially in the house.

She was like a 12 pound Fila, looking back.

It suddenly dawned on me that she would probably bite the hell out of poor Santa. I told mom about my fears and she assured me that Mickey and Santa were old friends.

Mickey always slept on my bed and I made sure my bedroom door was closed TIGHT. I knew better than to trust her -- she was a "bite first, ask questions later" sort ;)

After Fey came along and got old enough to think about it she worried about the same thing :rofl1: Mickey was consistent.

Catsi

:lol-sign: I like the sound of Mickey!

My grandma gave my little brother (13 years old at the time - about 6 years ago) a best of Boney M CD. She thought it would be really cool.

The year my childhood dog (GSP, Britta) got into the presents and ate soap balls. Any food under the tree was actually untouched, but she ate my soap balls. :lol-sign:

Grace has always been given a pig ear for Christmas, from her first Christmas and every year that we start putting gifts under the tree she remembers and spends time snooping around the gifts. She gets so excited, bless her.

Members online