I'm worried about Cricket

Jynx

I see no one has asked, but what are you feeding her?

I 3rd the vet's best hot spot spray, works great, but it won't get rid of the underlying condition.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
She's eating Kirkland which is pretty much Diamond Naturals chicken and rice formula.

I'm definitely willing to switch foods if it's food related. Here's the picture I posted when I started this thread

And here is what it looks like now. The red is darker and its shifted a bit. There's also some gray bruising around her nipples as well and she feels a little lumpy when you push around the area. She still doesn't seem to be in any pain but I really just feel better having it seen by a vet. I called around to vets this morning to get exam prices and Josh said we can go over our finances when he gets home because she needs to be seen.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Those pics look like bruises. You sure she hasn't walloped herself when playing? Bodhi plays hard and often carries scratches and bruises?

Jynx

kirkland isn't a bad food, altho it's possible she could have a chicken allergy. however, I kinda agree with Dizzy, they look like bruising, I know mine sometimes after rough racing around thru the woods will come home with a few bruise type things on her belly..

Just to be safe, I would have a vet check her out..good luck with her:)

Saeleofu

kirkland isn't a bad food, altho it's possible she could have a chicken allergy. however, I kinda agree with Dizzy, they look like bruising, I know mine sometimes after rough racing around thru the woods will come home with a few bruise type things on her belly..

Just to be safe, I would have a vet check her out..good luck with her:)
It's definitely possible she's developed an allergy to chicken, rice, or whatever. But that wouldn't cause bruises.

You're certain she hasn't gotten into any rat/mouse poison, aspirin, coumadin, etc? That can cause unexplained bruising. However by this point they'd *usually* show some other signs, too, like bleeding out and death.

Members online

No members online now.