Wonder Why My Head Hurts

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
A friend asked me to find her a Brown Mudi. She asked me since I have experiance with the breed and know a few Mudi people. Well she wants one of the less common colors or a rarer breed. Not only that she wants to reg CKC, wich means I need to find a full pedigree. Its actually hard to do sometimes because they are still so much a working dog in Hungary.

Not to mention most sites are in Germany or Hungarian, or something else. So I am using google translator alot of the time. I have put fealers out there for non web site breeders.

Here is what google gave me for one parigraph translated:

Csortos time or, 1985. November 12, was born in Szeged. Very little affinity with the soot from the animals, the dog knew all the estate. The kutyafajtákkal then I started to get to know when a tonsillectomy at the age of 10 and came to the hospital because my grandmother has a dog in the newspaper to me, not boredom. From the month of journals and books, all dogs were required to buy my parents
Now is it me, or the fact its 12:51 am but what?? So confused.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I lol'd. hehe I especially like the part about the tonsillectomy... and that all dogs were req'd to buy this person's parents ;)

Members online

No members online now.