My little girl..

corgi_love

I'm so excited! I knew that it was for a reason Dillon(the GSD rescue) didn't work out, because I was very upset about it. Well now I know why, a wonderful breeder that I was emailing I sent an email to, and she let me know she had a show prospect brown bitch, and she'd be willing to let me have her as long as I promised to show(duh)! So I did my background checks and asked my breeder friend to check out the parents for me(she's the ultimate background checker). Well she said that they were great healthy, working, and show lines and that the puppy has a LOT of potential!

So I'm sending my puppy deposit and getting ready to go get her on Thursday. This is her! We have decided on a name for her already- Kyrie.

She was born on June 4th. The first two are her as an itty bitty baby, a little over a month old!

Here she is now, about 9 weeks.

corgi_love

That's her! I'm so excited!! It's a 5 and a half our drive there.. Worth it though!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's adorable! What's with the sudden influx of big floofy puppies?? Y'all're killing me here!

I think I get points for that triple-gainer of a redneck contraction.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
OMG! It's a Newfie *sqeeeee!* And Brown. Wow, she's gorgeous, pictures are MANDITORY now :D She looks like she has alot of spunk...just look at her eyes!

corgi_love

Nolu- Thanks! It's Ki-ree :D

Zoom- Thanks!! Omg, come to East Tennessee for the ultimate redneck terms I swear. Here's some points for it though :lol-sign:

Lizmo- Thanks! Get ready for loads of pictures! I can't wait to take a bunch!!

R

RedyreRottweilers

OMG she is just beautiful. :D

Maybe I can come to East TN for some dog shows sometime, and we can meet up.

Very best of everything to you with her.

corgi_love

OMG she is just beautiful. :D

Maybe I can come to East TN for some dog shows sometime, and we can meet up.

Very best of everything to you with her.
That would be great! Where in NC are you? I'm probably going to be going to NC shows too, the breeder who I got Regis from lives in NC too. Let me know of some shows you are planning on going to and maybe we can meet up!!

Members online

No members online now.