anistisha= vomiting for HOW long?

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I know its perfectly alright that Ruckus did some vomiting the day i brought him home from his neuter. and he did vomit..
and the day after that
and the day after that
and not yesterday....
and he vomited again this morning.

something tells me that this isnt right. I am thinking he is eating things that i dont know about that is making his belly sick. i am always digging lint, chip crumbs, hay (all the time) and other things out of his mouth!! and most of the time i have no idea where he gets these things!

AND he hasnt been pooping right. My boyfriend has been taking him out to potty since broke my foot, and here lately he says that it has just been small soft poops. he even dropped a little "poop ball" in the house. and this also didnt happen until after the anistisha.

my plan is to stop giving him all people food and see if that helps. and to vacuum and sweep the floors super good where he will not find things to snack on. if there is no change, or if it worsens i will take him to the vet.

anyone know whats going on?:confused:

nancy2394

I've never known anesthesia to cause vomiting more than a few hours or MAYBE a day. I'd give your vet a call and tell them he's been vomiting a few days. Better to be safe than sorry. Goodluck!

nancy2394

when anyone is under anesthesia it slows everything down... including peristalsis, which is the movement down the GI tract. But he shouldn't still be having effects from the anesthesia this many days out. Is his belly bloated at all? What color is his vomit? Does he still have an appetite and is he drinking?

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
oh yeah, eating and drinking like normal. he is such a chow hound!
no he isnt bloated, and his vomit is JUST like his food. doesnt even look digested. and a couple of times it was just a very very small amount of yellowish liquid (before he ate)

thanks for the help

btw- i dont free feed him, he gets two small meals a day

Members online

No members online now.