Death Row Dog Rescue - saving dogs from the gas chamber

Msmedema

We are a group of indiviuals from all over the country saving animals on death row at Georgia's gas shelters. Last year over 90,000 dogs and cats were killed in Georgia's shelters and many of them use gas for euthanization. We are Death Row Dog Rescue, Inc. Since September 2005, through the generosity of people like you, we’ve saved over 600 dogs and many cats and have helped get them placed in loving, forever homes. Visit us today at www.deathrowdogrescue.org. Our website is www.deathrowdogrescue.org to and click on forum to enter and help save a life today.

Help these dogs and cats today! Please send your donations to Michelle Humphries, President, DRDR, Inc. EVERY DOLLAR DONATED GOES DIRECTLY TO THE ANIMALS. There are several ways to send your donations: Paypal Account – make a secure online donation by logging onto our website at

www.deathrowdogrescue.org

Tax deductible donation – please go to www.homelesspets.com & click on the link to their Paypal Account. Please mark this donation for Death Row Dog Rescue. Check/cash donation – Please send to Michelle Humphries, 35 Brett's Point, Sharpsburg, GA 30277 Please help before it’s too late. Can you really turn your back on these animals?

* To view our dogs and cats in desperate need:
www.savingspaldingpets.blogspot.com
www.shelterrescue.org
www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com

Death Row Dog Rescue, Inc. is a licensed shelter & registered non-profit corporation in Georgia. We are in the process of acquiring 501(c) 3 with the IRS. Donations made to DRDR are not tax deductible however if you donate to Homeless Pets Foundation your contribution is deductible to the extent the laws allow.

wiemergal

We adopted a bloodhound that was taken out of the shelter the day he was to be put down. We are working on getting him back up to his right weight and then he will be trained for search and rescue. There are some very nice animals that need to be adopted that are just looking for love. :)

lucille

I suppose this might be the place to say something about responsible breeding, too.
Rescuing a dog is a noble endeavor; and hopefully one day either the law will mandate or people will be educated enough to realize that there are simply too many dogs and not enough homes, and the way to deal with it is to breed less dogs, not to breed them, sell them, then kill them.

wiemergal

lucille said:
I suppose this might be the place to say something about responsible breeding, too.
Rescuing a dog is a noble endeavor; and hopefully one day either the law will mandate or people will be educated enough to realize that there are simply too many dogs and not enough homes, and the way to deal with it is to breed less dogs, not to breed them, sell them, then kill them.
Our adopted bloodhound was fixed with two weeks of his stay with us. He doesn't need to be able to breed to do search and rescue work. He is such a big baby and already a big part of the family.

Trip

My best friend got a pit bull rottweiler mix the day the ban in Ontario was being passed so it wouldn't be put down... I hate this ban... there is no reason.... it's the owners not the dogs. Shes a loving little thing... okay not so little but still cute and loving, her little face is adorable.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
as the parent of 5 death row inmates I urge e1 to support any way they can and of course needless to say QUIT buying puppies and spay or neture then I wont have to worry about all these beauties because they will not be running the streets and getting hurt or be being used as commodities instead of living breathing feeling and caring beings.

Members online

No members online now.