interesting walk .

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I was walking Hailey and keely and within 4 minutes, I had two people ask if I was going to "Breed hailey, or have her fixed" ..

I find that question rude... But maybe its mostly because its coming from people that are disapointed by the fact that she willl be fixed and not bred.

*Bangs head against wall*

Not only that, but the first guy went on to talk about how she would go into heat at about six months so we should just go ahead and breed her then and have her fixed after she has puppies because he wants one. :rolleyes: Yea, okay, even if i were going to breed her I sure as hell wouldnt give one to you if you think its okay to breed a BABY.

Gaaawd. People are dumb.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
WHATTT!!! Breed a baby. Ok he is nuts! Thats insane. I am just really baffled by what people think and say. Like COME ON REALLY??
I know! Im surprised he didnt want me to breed her right then and there on the spot and shes only 13 weeks old ! ..

People. I tell ya.

mrose_s

BusterLove
What an idiot, but I suppose some people are just uneducated.
We used to breed all our bitches, not over and over or for profit or anything. They were mixes but we would only do it once we found a male we thought complemented them. We only ever had one litter growing up and we sold the pups for $50, what we paid for mum.

We were going to breed Sophie, we had people ask for puppies every time she met someone knew. Fortunately we didn't end up breeding her ever, she was 5 or 6 before we found a male we liked and sadly he got stolen before she came into heat. If anything like their potential parents, the puppies would have had lovely temperments and been impressive looking but it wasn't a good enough reason and I'm glad it didn't happen.

MPP

petperson
Try using my patented, one-size-fits-all answer. (I freely grant use thereof to all Chazzers.)

It's none of your business! Use any tone of voice/body language that you feel is appropriate.

I see no profit in being polite to rude people.

Members online

No members online now.