Hello help needed with dog breeds?

onlymee11

hello everyone

i have 2 dogs i rescued one from feild when she was around 3 months old hardly any fur and bad skin she is the black one on the pics she is now 1 year 7months the other one his owner abandoned him with no food water or shelter

i have been told alot of things for the breeds of theses dogs the balck one looks like dutch shepherd and the boy looks like husky or similar breed please could someone help me also when these pictures of the white one was taken had shaved off alot of his fur as he had very bad fleas,ticks all the dried blood from the fleas had matted his fur and could not be brushed and bad skin and some of his hair had been falling out

i just want to know but i am not bothered even if they are cross it just nice to know thank you
BELINDA

BOLT

Pops2

dutchies aren't common enough to be running around in some field w/o someone looking for them. the black one looks like a generic GSD mix. the brindling on the legs is why some folks might say dutch shepard.

MicksMom

dutchies aren't common enough to be running around in some field w/o someone looking for them. the black one looks like a generic GSD mix. the brindling on the legs is why some folks might say dutch shepard.
Yep- I'd just call them both German Shepherd mixes. Bolt looks like he could possibly be a GSD/Husky mix.

Very pretty dogs. They look so happy, too!

onlymee11

Yep- I'd just call them both German Shepherd mixes. Bolt looks like he could possibly be a GSD/Husky mix.

Very pretty dogs. They look so happy, too!
hello and thank you

yes they are very happy now bolt is like a shadow i can not move without him moving lol it makes my day to know that someone thinks they look happy means i must be doing right lol

Members online

No members online now.