Not Looking Good

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Dallas's skin problems is not looking good. I went to brush him a few minutes ago and his skin was coming out left and right! :eek: Its looks so bad, part of me thinks he is allegtic to something or his food is doing this to him. But he has to go to the vet and he might have to get some meds for this. his coat is turning kinda dull again, like it was when I first got him, but its not bad. Gosh I hope he isn't getting sick on me not now...

joce

If he is still a pup then his skin is still growning very fast. It isn't that unusual for them to have flaky skin. What are you feeding him? When byron was bad my vet said to add flaxseed oil to his food. have it looked at anyway but worse case I'd think he just had sensative skin.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Yea I am taking him to the vet ASAP..when my dad gets done w/ what he's doing. But anyways he just might have sensitive skin.

nedim

Oh, I just remembered!

Isnt oatmeal shampoo supposed to help??

(or was that for skunk smell?....)

Ash47

Taco Dog
I give Roxy Brewer's Yeast. Her coat wasn't as shiny as I like and was kinda dull. Plus, with her being so little, I want her to have a daily Vitamin. She loves it. It improved her coat 100000%. I also feed her 'good food' and raw meat. All my dogs eat really well and none of them have skin or any problems... Knocking on wood as I type this. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.