New Frankie And Annie Pics!!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Yayyyy!

So I took Annie to the University Lakes on the LSU campus today, and she had fun. I only snapped a few photo's though, as it was cloudy and they weren't coming out good. Going to take her back probably on Monday to get better ones.

When I got home, I loaded Frankie into the truck, and took him to the pond and park down the street from my house. He had a blast!

First, Annie's pics...

And now Frankie's pics...

"OMG, we go bye-bye!"

"Are we there yet??"

"What about now??

F

FluffyZooCrew

"Hai!"

"We go home now?"

"Awww, I wanted to stay!"

"*Pout* We go back soon?"

The END!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Annie is such a lovely brindle. Everytime i see Frankie i can't believe how leggy he is! I bet he could spring in his younger days. ARe you going to let his fur grow back out or keep him short?

F

FluffyZooCrew

smkie, it'll stay very short during the summer, as we get really hot and humid down here. Come winter, I will let it grow out some, but I won't ever let it get to that really long and thick coat that he originally had.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
so is Frankie staying? (since you are talking about in the winter... :) )---and that close up of Frankie is beautiful!

F

FluffyZooCrew

so is Frankie staying? (since you are talking about in the winter... )
Well, with two future surgeries scheduled (found more tumors, vet wants to remove those seperately. Reminds me, gotta make a post bout that), he's not going anywhere right now. :(

Members online

No members online now.