lots of problems with bo

im really at a loss just now with bo. i dont know what im doing wrong but she is going from bad to worse!

she has started getting really aggressive with other dogs(not a thing she has ever done before)
we were in the park last night and she flew for a lab who was merely walking along.
she has started ignoring me, i call her she runs, i tell her no she runs!
when i let her into the garden in the morning she is attacking holly and darcy and she is barking at the neighbours like mad, if i call her in she stays outside.
she has also started running away on walks, i hate to keep her on the lead while the others run but she is getting really bad. she growls at people we pass on walks which isnt her at all. she is really good with us and ellie and she kind of behaves in the house except for ignoring me most of the time.
the problem is im feeling like she isnt happy here and although i knew it would be hard work with 3 dogs she is making it difficult, she seems to hae changed and she just isnt the little happy dog i knew. vet says there is nothing physical

she has yes, she was done after she lost the pups in dec. all these things have been gradually getting worse over a period of a few months

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that is too strange and not right at all..everything else the same? no neighbor teasing? or slipping her something?

I'd definitely check with Emma. She'll be back after the first of the week. It could be something as simple as Mr. Darcy getting closer to being grown up. Terriers can be strange, moody little beasties when they want to be.

mrose_s

BusterLove
quick question, when u call her, does she always have to go back inside or on the leash... does her fun end every time you call her???

Members online

No members online now.