harness for long(er) haired dogs?

Brattina88

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a harness on a longer haired dog. Maddie's hair is growing out, and her harness does not fit properly now. I went out and got the next size up, but it looks bad, fits weird & rubs her wrong. I may go back to lupine - was wondering if anyone had any suggestions first.

TIA!

Dekka

Just try me..
Have you ever tried a buddy belt? I don't have terribly hairy dogs, but the design seems like it would be less hampered by hair depending on where their hair is.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Have you ever tried a buddy belt? I don't have terribly hairy dogs, but the design seems like it would be less hampered by hair depending on where they hair is.
i prefer this design too!

I got custom made ones though because they ended up being way cheaper then the buddy belt... but the step ins do seem to be the best fit.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Depends what you want it for, really, but I use a Easy Walker with Bella, Psyche, and Zoey. Zoey has quite a lot of coat, and it fits her nice -- but mine was more of a custom made one, because I've heard the hardware on the store bought ones tend to slip.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Strider wears a Bamboo harness under his uniform, so I can buckle him in when we're driving. It doesn't seem to rub or pull his hair at all

Brattina88

I haven't looked at any of these harnesses until now lol so thanks for that ;)

Members online

No members online now.