If your pet could speak and say any one thing, what would it be?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
^^^^THat is what Mary would have said. SHE was a live to eat kind of girl.

Lolas Dad

If Lola could talk after an incident today she would say "People from New York suck" and she would be so right.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
If romeo could talk he would be like "take me to central park already woman!!" lol

M

MyHorseMyRules

Tempie: "Food, food, food, food, fooooood."
Raja: "You are such an idiot...But I love you anyways."

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
VIctor sayas "holy crap mom why didn't you back the car to the end of the driveway when it started snowing yesterday..i can't help, I a sorries".

Pepper says "your pingers are cold i will lick them for you"

DanL

If Daisy could talk, she'd say "people who suck the most are those who generalize how people suck based on where they are from."

Gunnar wouldn't say a thing. He'd just glare at them.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Xena would say, "Your head looks dirty. Let me lick it." either that or, "Squirrel!!!!!!"

Lolas Dad

As the saying goes, if the shoe fits. You do not know the details of the incident and I am not going to bring it out on a public forum. I'm entitled to my opinion as well as you are entitled to yours. Let's just leave it at that.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
If Daisy could talk, she'd say "people who suck the most are those who generalize how people suck based on where they are from."
Chloe would say basically the same thing, except she would throw in some nice adjectives and THEN glare

Last edited:
As the saying goes, if the shoe fits. You do not know the details of the incident and I am not going to bring it out on a public forum. I'm entitled to my opinion as well as you are entitled to yours. Let's just leave it at that.
we may not know the details of the incident, but I can say with 100% certainty that you did not drive around the entire state of New York and meet every person in it... it would take many many many months AT LEAST, not one day...
you are generalizing because of meeting MAYBE a handful of people... so my statement still stands:

:rolleyes:

ACooper

I can say without a doubt that Baxter is from New York.........she is most definitely NOT rude, LOL. She is one of the most kind hearted, caring individuals you will ever find ;)

Now Chicago people, THEY are just terrible!

KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! :rofl1:

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
So, are you saying that every single person from NY is rude? Because I have only met one and he was FATASTIC!

Members online

No members online now.