RIP Boris

Fran27

I guess it's not really my place and I can't believe I only now saw Ashley's thread, but the thread is locked and I have to say something...

Despite his issues, he was our first baby, and a really loving dog. I can't believe he's gone... I'm in tears... I know it's not Ashley's fault and he was happy over there, so at least I know his last couple months were probably the best of his life... but now in addition to the guilt of having to rehome him, I'll always wonder if whatever killed him would have happened if he had stayed with us. He was only 5.

RIP Boris... you were a great dog.

I wondered if you'd seen that, Fran. (((((((HUGS))))))) You did the right thing, letting him have the time he did in a home where he had a little boy of his own to love and room to run.

Quality of life -- and you made that possible for him.

bubbatd

I'm so sorry !! When we've know and loved a dog , no matter what the circumstances it hurts deeply .

Brattina88

Very true grammy
(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) he's in a better place now

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
but now in addition to the guilt of having to rehome him, I'll always wonder if whatever killed him would have happened if he had stayed with us. He was only 5.

RIP Boris... you were a great dog.
I doubt that very very much. It was probably a brain hemmorrage or something that was going to happen anyway. He was getting the best care possible with Ashley.

Members online

No members online now.