Naturalife dog food?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I have not been able to find a good dog food out here. The one store that had Innova and Eagle Pack and everything had just closed down so we are sort of out of luck there. We found an ok looking food at Wal-mart called Naturalife with no by-products in it. I'll have to post the ingredients tomorrow though I don't have time to do it today, unfortunetely. It seems pretty similar to Canidae though, which is what Hannah was previously eating. I don't know if anyone feeds this product or knows anything about it. There are very few selections of food out here basically like the pedigree, Iams, Kibbles and Bits and other similar foods. The petsmart and petco have the Nutro and stuff but Hannah doesn't like Nutro all too much.

mrose_s

BusterLove
julie, we don;t give our dogs canned food. It's all procesed and the only times i have fed it to buster he threw it all up, so never again. Same with Sophie, they can't keep it down.

The get biscuits (kibble) premanently in their bowls, and we gove them a big feed of raw meat every 2 or 3 days. this we find, is more natural to the way a wild dog eats (gorginf itself and then not hunting for a few days) they let us no when they start to get hungry.
but with little daisy, we always fed her little expensive puppy food. lol. plus the biscuits and meat. It's just an option, because I find that most dog foods arn't worht feeding to out best friends

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
When we moved we found one pet food store that sold all the Innova and everything around us but it was a really small store and I'm guessing they couldn't compete with all the other dog food stores and closed up. I can't drive three hours to the store we used to get her food from and ordering it online my husband doesn't like doing. Hannah seems to like this food and the ingredients are fairly similar to Canidae. I will have to look for a store that has better food but I think I may keep her on this until I can find a better brand. I don't give Hannah strictly canned food either, just mix in a little bit with her kibble.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thanks boxerowner, we tried all the websites and unfortunetely Eagle Pack, Canidae, and Innova aren't really sold close it's a pretty far drive but I have found a store that is willing to order the Eagle Pack for me. They have some formulas of it but not the kind that I would prefer so they said check back in a month and they should have to food for me. YEAH!

Members online

No members online now.