Shambles, the Pumpkin Pie Pariah.

I kid, but he ain't named Shambles for no reason. Beastly brother of the yeti y'all know as Squash.

Smilin' like a creepy person:

Two of my handsome boys:

He and my foster Elsa love each other:

I swear..

Pretty much symbolizes our life together:

Oh wow!! He totally looks like a colored version of Squash!!

You need to post more pictures of him!
I think they're the most similar looking of all the siblings. I saw some adult pictures of the two that didn't remain among the internet folk and you can tell they're related but.. they look quite different.

I will try! I'm a bad owner when it comes to photos.

He is just one of the most handsome dogs I know.
He must never know. His ego will just swell.

Equinox

I love Shambles. And I'm so glad he's your dog and not mine, but I'm pretty sure that applies to some of the coolest dogs I know :rofl1:

First and last photos have always been my favorite, but can we get more pictures of everyone already?

I love Shambles. And I'm so glad he's your dog and not mine, but I'm pretty sure that applies to some of the coolest dogs I know :rofl1:

First and last photos have always been my favorite, but can we get more pictures of everyone already?
I will post some after I get off the phone! Probably most you facebook folk have seen, but that's Lance's fault.

LOL I'm not positive. I KNOW I've "met" a dog through either an email list or another forum with that name. But now I don't know where. LOL
Technically his full name is District Attorney Jack McCoy on all of his papers. Super confusing for the vet! I bet he's a far superior Elkhound to his name thief:

MicksMom

I love him! His registered name is fantastic! How old is he? He looks fairly young. I think I cleared up the confusion about his name. Every year the Moosedog list does a Halloween costume fund raiser. Somebody dressed one of their dogs up as a suit and called him Jack McCoy. Little did they know there really is an Elkie with that name! :lol-sign:

I love him! His registered name is fantastic! How old is he? He looks fairly young. I think I cleared up the confusion about his name. Every year the Moosedog list does a Halloween costume fund raiser. Somebody dressed one of their dogs up as a suit and called him Jack McCoy. Little did they know there really is an Elkie with that name! :lol-sign:
We're not sure how old he is, but he's on the older side actually! We've had him for almost 6 years and the shelter had him at 2, so he could be AT LEAST 8. Doesn't seem like it though. He still runs like a loon in the snow and dodges Shambles like a pro.

He won my work's Halloween contest dressed as himself! My boyfriend dressed up as a cop and I went as a convict. Jack loved it.

Members online