Good websites to buy puppy/dog stuff.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Tyler and I really have limited resources for dog stuff, and if I did go to the local pet store they up their prices so much and their products are really limited, especially when it comes to toys and puppy stuff. They focus more on hiking, camping, outdoor gear for dogs.

So I think I will start looking online, but I really have no idea where to start or what companies are really good or which ones I should stay away from?

What kind of stuff are you looking for? I like Strapworks for cheap leashes (haven't ordered collars from them).

Alpine Outfitters has some inexpensive collars and leashes, too. I have some of their limited slip collars (which are essentially like a martingale) and they are nice and durable.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I do <3 Alpine Outfitters! Really nice work!

For general dog supplies I often use dog.com and amazon.com, but I don't know if dog.com ships to canada and I've heard amazon.ca kinda sucks. PetEdge is another I use for bigger items.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Amazon is my recommendation for sure! You can find just about anything on there, and I'm a proud member of the "I bet I can get that cheaper on Amazon" club.

monkeys23

www.cleanrun.com
http://www.dogtuff.com/ -Got our bumi's really cheap from here!
www.bestbullysticks.com
www.dogsportgear.com
www.elitek9.com
www.petedge.com - Millers Forge nail clippers is what I got there
www.bridgeportequipment.com
www.amazon.com - for poo bags, DAP, books, DE, and my undercoat rake
www.dogwise.com - mostly books/videos :)
and I love Alpine Outfitters! Great stuff.
www.masterspride.com
www.pacocollars.com
www.ellaslead.com
www.rushtotug.com - I just got two tugs for Lily. Holy crap tugs she actually likes and will play with! Woohoo!

Lyzelle

Oh and www.mrchewy.com is awesome! Mainly for food, but they have others. I am unsure on shipping to canada, but their stuff ships FAST
I'll chime in and say I wouldn't think their shipping is awfully fast. I ordered Zander's food last Thursday, and it still isn't expected to be here until Friday-Monday. Their prices are pretty good, though.

I've used PetSolutions in the past. That usually gets to me in 3-5 days.

JacksonsMom

I'll chime in and say I wouldn't think their shipping is awfully fast. I ordered Zander's food last Thursday, and it still isn't expected to be here until Friday-Monday. Their prices are pretty good, though.

I've used PetSolutions in the past. That usually gets to me in 3-5 days.
Maybe it's just east coast? I have read a gazillion good reviews on fast their shipping is.
I ordered something on Wednesday night at like 8pm and it was here Friday by noon.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Ohh...KV Vet is a great place to order from. They have amazing customer service and prices.

West Paw Designs, Planet Dog, JW Pet, Ruffwear, and VIP Pet Toys all have great choices. You can probably get these though other sites as well (Amazon, KV Vet, PetEdge, etc).

Members online