I am sickened (graphic)

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
It is good to see some positive news that they have listened. Also I'm glad to see that one of the places I shop in regularly over here, H&M, is on board too. Every little must help.

mrose_s

BusterLove
oh god. that is disgusting. I always try to watch those movies because I figure that not looking and pulling th "out of site out of mind" trick is far to common. I am crying now. that is the first movie I have ever watched that I have had to look away from because I couldn't handle it.
Abd the thing is, people ACTUALLY did that, those animals ACTUALLY died like that.
can you imagine if someone did that to a person? they would be shot.

Dani

Ninja Dog
I didn't dare watch the video... I can imagine how horrible it is. People who are cruel to animals are souless.

ShepherdGirl123 said:
stupid chinese i want to kill them :mad: :eek: :eek: who would do that to poor animals:(
ShepherdGirl, I don't think that was called for. I hope you just meant any people in China who were doing that, and not the entire race. Being Chinese, I take a little offense to that. I love my dog, and know many other Chinese people who love their dogs, and there's know way anyone can argue that. China has gained a reputation for the way they treat their animals, and, I concur, it is not completely false. But it is not right to state what you did.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I don't care where the fur comes from, or who it is doing it, anyone who treats animals or ANY living thing like that should be shoved in small cages with 10 others and dropped off the top of a truck and then stabbed at and finally skinned... those bas****s!!!!!!!

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
I think any nation in this world which includes the United States, European and Asian Countries violates animal and human rights. I think before we begin looking at other peoples dirt we should first clean up our own backyard.

Members online

No members online now.