I actually have dogs.

Equinox

I'm on vacation and don't have a computer or a laptop, but I had to log in to Chaz to say YAY PICTURES!!! QUINN AND NED PICTURES!! YAY YAY YAY.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I need to say that these pictures are wonderful! I am jealous of your dog and your snow. I really do need to make good on my threats to move in (or at least visit) eventually!! Ned is such a hunky little boy, and I agree that he does look very masculine and solid and just gorgeous. Quinn... no words for Quinn. She is beautiful, stately, sweet, and her coat and coloring is perfect. I want a Quinn clone and I feel like even if I get an English Shepherd, she won't live up to Quinn, because Quinn is perfection and I'm upset there's only one of her!

Basically, everything Lauren said here -
There is just something about Quinn... I can't even explain. I wish all English shepherds had her look. She always piques my interest but so many are just huge and bulky. I want a Quinn though.
I want a Quinn, too. I really wish there were more Quinns in the world to go around, because like I told you before, if I could get a Quinn clone I'd snap one up without hesitation.

AliciaD

On second thought...
Gah! Such cuties! I too missed the koolie addition. Great pictures of great dogs. :)

k9krazee

Love your dogs!!!!! Quinn is freaking GORGEOUS - she always has been! And Ned is following right in her pretty footsteps ;) He is way too cute!!!!!!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thank you guys so much!

Grace you are the sweetest! I want a Quinn clone too... it would make getting my next ES much easier :)

Jess, if you're ever in the area! Quinn loves visitors. Also, you need an ES :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must you keep turning my head away from Aussies and towards ESs? Seriously. Stop making Next Puppy even more difficult. :p

Ned is...I wanna moosh him. And then swipe him.

And your SOOC pics are better than most people's edited ones.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think your camera and your dogs need to get together more often. Very nice pics..brrrr but beautiful. Love the snow noze.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must you keep turning my head away from Aussies and towards ESs? Seriously. Stop making Next Puppy even more difficult. :p

Ned is...I wanna moosh him. And then swipe him.

And your SOOC pics are better than most people's edited ones.
Thanks so much Zoom! It's because Sheppies are awesome ;) I totally understanding the feeling though - I get it a lot with Aussies!

I think your camera and your dogs need to get together more often. Very nice pics..brrrr but beautiful. Love the snow noze.
Thank you so much! Brrr is right! I am not a winter person at all, I tolerate it with lots of layering and blankets :)

Holy crapola! Can I ask where Ned came from!?
Ned is a Toolalla dog like many of the other Koolies on here :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I need to meet some English. Just to see if I like them as much as it sounds like I would.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I need to meet some English. Just to see if I like them as much as it sounds like I would.
There are a lot of them in my area of the country. Unfortunately they are not all as awesome as Quinn.

I so adore Quinn <3

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Love love love your pics and dogs. Absolutely love!

I like dogs but not know about more dog breads .
Well there plenty of different kinds of dog breads. You have sourdough shepherd bread and wheat retriever bread. Do you like your bread flat coated or soft and fluffy? Soft and fluffy??? Well then try the amazing St. Bernard bread because they really work the yeast into the dough and it just tastes phenomenal warmed up with butter. What about bagels? Do you like bagels? They can be a very loud bread and make a baying sound when they pop out of the toaster but slap a little cream cheese on that puppy and you might just find yourself in 7th heaven.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Well there plenty of different kinds of dog breads. You have sourdough shepherd bread and wheat retriever bread. Do you like your bread flat coated or soft and fluffy? Soft and fluffy??? Well then try the amazing St. Bernard bread because they really work the yeast into the dough and it just tastes phenomenal warmed up with butter. What about bagels? Do you like bagels? They can be a very loud bread and make a baying sound when they pop out of the toaster but slap a little cream cheese on that puppy and you might just find yourself in 7th heaven.
I died. Just a little.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
skittledoo said:
Well played :rofl1:

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thanks guys! I lucked out that day - I've had so many bad shoots lately!

LMAO, Skittle that was amazing.

Members online

No members online now.