Re-Intro? lol

Wow it feels like forever since I've been here! I lurk a bit, but ever since the unsafe website warning deal, the sites been blocked at my work :(

But anyways, I have been good. The dogs have been good. I have a boyfriend so I spend most of my free time with him.

Anyways, dogs!

I got a new couch for my living room and got the carpets professionally cleaned, and didn't want the dogs in there eating said new couch.
(Duct tape covered dog couch in front of windows, real leather reclining dog free couch on right.)

So my dad and brother built this.

Chance can't jump over it, Beagles can't go through it. It's perfect.

My niece is getting HUUUUGE

She smiles and giggles now. She was 3 months on April 20th. She's like 15 pounds I believe.

Shes my best friend :)

Soo yeah. I'll try to get on more, but I can't make any promises as long as chaz is blocked at work :(

chanda

Nice update of yours and glad to hear everything's been fine! That must be a nice and tough couch.. What a cutie little niece you have there!

MPP

petperson
Your new couch is lovely. Good luck at keeping them off it!
What a cute baby! I can see that you two have a bond.

Amanda885

glad you are doing well!
i like the custom doggy gate!

ps- i also like your coffee table! ive been searching all over for one similar to that, but having no luck...hehe

noludoru

Bored Now.
Welcome back. :) I was wondering what happened with the boyfriend situation. . . do update us! :p

And that is a VERY nice new couch.

Adrienne

The living room looks fantastic and way to go dad on the gate! Glad to see your niece...she is adorable!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Glad to see you around again :) .. The baby is just precious!

And Im glad your not having boy troubles anymore ;)

the whole "boy thing" is actually going really good for me now a days too :p

Glad to see that you are back. And that you are doing well and have a boyfriend. You look utterly happy~
Thank you. My mom says you can see it in my eyes. Like I have a life to me again. I care again. before I was always just like "well my life sucks anyway so why not be miserable."

Now I did a complete 180. I have had a few sessions with a therapist too, and I have to say, it's doing wonders. She's helping me realize that I wasn't the one who did anything wrong when my fiance and I broke up, and that I need to stop trying to take care of people. it's helped tons, and it's assured that my current relationship won't be a crutch.

I'm glad to be back, and dont want to spend so much time away anymore.

Turns out my ex fiance was admitted into the hospital about a month ago due to an overdose of pills. I dont know why this is the second ex of mine for something like this to happen to. I dont have any contact with his family, just something I heard from someone who plays on his co-ed softball league. I'm not surprised, BUT, it reassures my faith in myself knowing that my heart sank when I heard the news. I dont have to CARE, but I dont NOT care.

But yeah. Anyway, glad to be back lol

Members online

No members online now.