Look Under the Fire Hydrant

MT's added that forum for general photography that so many of you have asked about in the past :)

So, now there's a place for all of your non-dog photos and a section to ask for advice from all the camera gurus we have here. Even the prolific ones :rofl1:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
LOL! I thought I was just slow when I found that section... but apparently I found it right after it was added. Haha!

I have already made my first contribution. ;) It still has dogs in it, but I am more interested in the photography mechanics of my photos than the dogs in them. Honestly, almost all of my photos have a dog or some other pet in them, so it's going to be tricky for me to determine which photos go where! :rofl1:

Thanks for the new section, MT!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It'd be kind of cool if it was for non dog photography and non dog art. Just a thought. I don't think there'd be enough of just the art to warrant it's own forum.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I think it should be both a place to ask questions and share our latest NON dog photography.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok but in my mind photography and just random photos are not the same thing lol.

I take lots and lots of pictures of Hannah but I am not a photographer and I don't think what I do is photography lol just photos...

so I am still confused. is it for all photos or just photography type photos

does that make sense?

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
teehee....I don't think it's bad to leave that up to whoever posts the pics. They can puttem in either place? Would Mods have issue/problem with that?

I'd say leave your Hannah pics right where they are, Sparks :)

Although as all these babies grow up, we may have to have a separate forum just for Non-furry baby pics :rofl1:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'd say leave your Hannah pics right where they are, Sparks :)

Although as all these babies grow up, we may have to have a separate forum just for Non-furry baby pics :rofl1:
lol ok that's what I was wondering because I just posted pics in the fire hydrant earlier and wondered if they were in the right place lol.

You are right... we could all take up and entire section with just pics of our skin babies lol

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Now I'm worried that I did something wrong, because the photos I posted ARE of dogs... but I sincerely was looking for PHOTOGRAPHY advice on how I could improve my technique... :confused:

This is so confusing!! :lol-sign:

You did it right, Maxfox :) That's one of the things it's there for - to get advice :)

And remember not to sweat the small stuff. Threads and posts can always be moved. Not a big deal ;)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
You did it right, Maxfox :) That's one of the things it's there for - to get advice :)

And remember not to sweat the small stuff. Threads and posts can always be moved. Not a big deal ;)

Whew! That's a relief! :D

Sorry that my last post sounded so stressed out. I realize that is what it looks like when I re-read it just now. That really isn't what I was trying to convey. :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.