Baby Pics!!!

Well, here the babies are!!!

Smokie enjoying my company..

Tried to get a close shot of them.

MORE!!

Shakesphere!!

Chubs!!

And I'll add George!!!

Enjoy! (except my ugly face, the babies were more comfortable me holding them by my face..) -shrugs-

Oh yes, and these last few pictures! Here is Mika!

And here is Chubs, trying to get out of the box. lol

Now Enjoy!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I can't control myself - they are all so adorable! I just love the orange one in the litter of blacks. Oddball definitely fits.

I hope I can get enough money to get momma spayed, because I think she might be 2 weeks pregnant!! :yikes: And this is urgent!!! Because I think she is already getting a pooch on her belly!! :yikes: But I am going to try my hardest to get her spayed! Before it's too late!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, I hope you find a way to get her spayed. I think you can, you just have to work hard for it. I feel bad putting more on your plate, just think of all the kittens she can have not being spayed. :(

I know. :( I know it's a lot of work too. And Mika doesn't need more kittens. Poor girl. Love the cat too much to let her body be ruined, and she could have been a movie star.. I am going to try my hardest to get both cats spayed. And then when the new owners come, make them make an appointment before the kittens leave. And Maxy is helping me out finding a low cost spay clinic. :) Just so everyone knows. Because Mika and Smokie don't deserve to go to a shelter, or rescue. They just need spayed. And then they can enjoy life! Thats my goal for this summer, to get these cats spayed! My #1 goal too. Other than getting Whisper trained. lol

Members online