Z's new collar!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
With all the discussion about collars, I thought I'd share pics of what came in the mail today: Ziva's Karma Collars Stargazer collar! I also got a leash (made to my specifications) by ordering on free leash friday, but the collar is definitely the "star". ;)

This collar is everything I'd hoped it would be: soft right out of the box, lightweight without feeling fragile, blingy but not overly so, smooth on the inside, and with a taper that allows the buckle to be sized down but doesn't overwhelm the pattern.

Amy was a breeze to work with (and continues to be so - I'm working with her on some more custom work) and despite ordering during a VERY busy time, my collar was shipped out before the date she gave me and arrived just two days after being shipped from CA. :)

She's very proud of the new gear...

And it still shows up under all her fur!

Close Up

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Glad you like your collar too :). We must have gotten different leathers -- is yours the lighter color? Mine isn't stiff per se but I wouldn't call it soft either. It's definitely firm and I'm sure it will soften significantly with use relative to its current state. It's very sturdy though and I am pleased with the craftsmanship. Not to mention I think it looks lovely on Mira :)

I'm normally more of a plain jane kinda gal so it's weird to me to have so much bling on my dog but I have to say she pulls it off lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I really like that one! One day I will have a dog you can see collars on and I will splurge, lol.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Mira's
(those are Sweet Alyssum petals in her hair...she stuck her head in a flowerpot right before this was taken)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Shai, Ziva's is in the tan leather. My leash is in the brown leather and it is definitely thicker than the leather in Z's collar. It's supple, but not as soft, yet.

I've been drooling over the Stargazer since they released it. There are just zero dollars in the collar budget right now so I will have to live vicariously through you for awhile.

Members online

No members online now.