The Venting Thread

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Just you wait. I thought it was cute too. At first.

16 years later, my thoughts have changed
We're only at 8 months so far. :eek:

Fortunately she doesn't bark a lot, just does her whining and bear cub imitations. *knocks on wood*

Dogs6

Plus One
A so called "friend" called Fudge a robot today. We were out and about and I randomly asked Fudge to heel (I've been trying to work on it outside my yard because he is amazing there now). Fudge bounced into position, and then trotted with his head up and tail wagging through a short sequence (around 30 secs). He wasn't accurate or anything but he was trying and most importantly he was happy. And then my friend said he looked like a robot.

I don't even know why it's bothering me so much but it's really irratiating me and now I'm worried that people think I'm bullying my dog onto working (we have produced some spectacularly awful work in public before). This has burst my happy bubble completely .

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
A so called "friend" called Fudge a robot today. We were out and about and I randomly asked Fudge to heel (I've been trying to work on it outside my yard because he is amazing there now). Fudge bounced into position, and then trotted with his head up and tail wagging through a short sequence (around 30 secs). He wasn't accurate or anything but he was trying and most importantly he was happy. And then my friend said he looked like a robot.

I don't even know why it's bothering me so much but it's really irratiating me and now I'm worried that people think I'm bullying my dog onto working (we have produced some spectacularly awful work in public before). This has burst my happy bubble completely .
NOT cool. I know them feels. :(
Millie listens to me about 99.99% of the time. She follows me around and I'm her whole world. I also keep her under tight control in public access situation as she's my SD.
She's not a frickin' robot, though. That's just the way Millie is. Hell, take a look at Fable for contrast to check if I need "perfect" dogs. :p Honestly, the two times I've gotten those comments it's from people who have dogs that overwhelm them with out of control behavior, so I try to keep the source in mind.
Trying to fix your happy bubble with the almighty duct tape. Idiotic comments shouldn't ruin the success you've achieved with your dog.
I know not letting it bother you is easier said than done, though. (((((hugs)))))

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I call Juno my chewbacca because of all the strange noises she makes. She's super talkative. Her off switch is better than when she was younger, so the whining and groaning and honking have toned down a LITTLE, but some days I still feel like my ears are being attacked.

I'm getting sick and don't like it. Felt fine this morning, now it's dinner time and I just keep getting progressively worse.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I think I'm getting sick...:( I've had a headache/nausea all day and I'm getting chills. I really hope I'm not sick.

Lyzelle

I'm also falling sick.

And I'm tired of walking through the house to find doors open that shouldn't be. Not only is it just plain freaky, but it's quite annoying. Zander can open doors, but he rarely closes him. So there's no reason for the front door to be open, but the entry way door to be closed. None.

I don't know what is going on, but I'm sick of it happening.

Barbara!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH,

When some does something and they think its fine.... Then when someone else does it, they flip ****.

Hypocrites.

Fran27

I signed up for 'adopt a family' on another board. It's a close knit group of people and they pick 3 families to 'adopt' for the holidays. It's been a month and the mom of the kid I picked still hasn't updated the list of what her kids want/need, even though the other moms did it the first day. I have a few coupons that expire soon, missed the Columbus day sales, and at this rate will have to pay full price for that stuff. It's getting really old.

darkchild16

We are Home.
My kids are in a terrible mood behavior wise. Morgan dumped a can of formula while I was going to the bathroom. When I thought he was playing in his room while I fed Beverly he was playing with sunscreen in the bathroom and hallway. They have been fighting and just driving me nuts. They got sent to bed before I lose my temper.

All while they are doing this Im planning a special suprise for them next year. Their behavior is REALLLLLLLLY making me rethink it.

Lyzelle

I'm having issues today. It's rainy, cloudy, yucky, for one. And that isn't exactly a happy type of mood setter.

The other thing is my appetite. Implanon is really bothering my appetite. I guess it isn't a bad thing, I mean, it could be worse. At least I'm not a starving cow and eating everything in sight. But I take two bites of anything and I"m suddenly OMGWANNAPUKE full. Rest of the time I'm nauseous. Then I go through random bursts where I'm HUNGRY but nothing is hitting the spot. So I take a bite or two, go "eh", and throw the rest out.

It's hard enough maintaining my weight, I don't need to lose more due to a bad appetite. I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings by throwing out half-eaten food, either. Or shoving all our money in savings and refusing to touch it so I can't go get whatever I'm actually craving to eat.

Such a small thing, snowballing into other things.

And Zander is being such a whiny butt today. About everything. I don't mind the talking, but the constant crying because he wants to go poop, but won't go outside to potty because it's raining is driving me mad. And it's making him a cry baby about everything else, too. Like when I don't share my food.

Zander's turned into a fat kid. I've had to lower his kibble down to 1 cup a day. He was starting to look like a sausage. And he's constantly acting like he's starving. Even going to the point of snarfing food. And he's never been a food snarfer.

joce

We put in an offer on a house, offering asking price plus we pay closing and a cash incentive and we still got out bid.

Sadness.
It's happened every place we have liked and bid on and when one falls through we go up five grand and still loose. I want to give up again.

Waiting on the realtor again for another place he swears we will love the owers are getting ready- but other than "a lot of land" he knows nothing about it. Really?! I'm done.

crazedACD

Ahhh. We're 5 weeks into class right now. My Bio teacher has cancelled class the last two weekends due to a death, and that's fine. But I'm going to Chicago this weekend, which I did tell her at the first class. I was supposed to make up the lab with another class, but I don't know which lab it will be since we are two weeks behind (no doubt she will hurry us to catch up). So I emailed her Friday and asked what she wanted me to do...she hasn't gotten back to me. I'm going to be freaked out this whole trip.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm stuck at a laundromat right now. Been here for a few hours trying to do ONE load but the machines all keep breaking. This is getting ridiculous and I have no patience.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Work lately is very stressful. I'm soooo busy! A lot is because I am filling in for my co-worker with cancer and then there's the fact that some other people don't do much. I am *this* close to talking to my boss about it. I hate that kind of stuff and I don't want to sound like I cant do my work. On the one hand I like that I'm finally getting to be really capable at everything. On the other hand, I don't want to be doing EVERYTHING when there's three other people in my position.

I hope it works out better. Today I did not get a chance to breathe. I worked from the time I got there and was rushing at the end. I didn't finish everything. I ended up having to just say I'd get the rest done tomorrow after I had stayed late and my plate was still full.

Members online