Pet Expo 2012 Featuring Cricket! (slow internet beware!)

Toller_08

Looks like a good time was had by all! Cricket sounds like she did amazing. I've never been to a Pet Expo before. I know ours is coming up soon. Here's hoping I get the day off work so I can go. I'd love to experience it at least once.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Aw, looks like soooooooo much fun!!! Awesome pictures, it didn't do bad in the low lighting! (I went to an indoor/outdoor dog show and ALL the indoor shots were horrible). That pug looks like Izzy!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I go back and look at that video and pics of Cricket and I am SO PROUD of her for handling it so well. My own service dog would have stressed in that situation and the little street bug was super smooth and confident. Love it love it love it. Thank you Amber for raising her so well!

Picklepaige

I am SO jealous. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to a pet expo, even though I'd come home with 23232 new collars and treats and toys and probably a new pet or two.

And I am so in love with Cricket; she is seriously one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen, and so confident! I really think a Mexidog is in my future :)

Members online

No members online now.