Ok Buckshot, here are some pictures.

filarotten

Fila the love
Most recent although a few weeks old. I don't have all of his new pictures in photobucket. They are not on the new computer yet.....still moving pictures around. Oh, btw if you and significant other are ever considering having kids....they are wonderful with them. I didn't have time to see if these will fit so testing.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/filarotten

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/filarotten/kinleyandbrutus.jpg

Last edited:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Your tags are slightly skewed...take the / off the first set and the pictures should show up...

filarotten

Fila the love
maybe this time. Ugh! the internet is gowing out, and I am having a conflict with my printer. I hate this.

Y

yuckaduck

This is my attempt to help you the best I can do, beautiful dog you have there.

Y

yuckaduck

I was hoping I would not tick you off by trying to help. It is my pleasure to help in any way possible.

filarotten

Fila the love
Yuckaduck, you would never tick me off. I am actually pretty easy going. Although, I think sometimes people misinterpret my posts, as it is hard to post without sounding harsh.Anyway, I think between the internet, new computer, pictures everywhere, but where they need to be, etc. I missed buckshot, so I will just e mail them to him. Thank you yuckaduck for your help and your kind comments about Brutus. Your a sweety!!!!!!

Buckshot

Hes a great lookin Fila! I cant wait to get mine in the water. We have lots of mud and he takes to that real well, I hope he likes swimming.

How old is he now?

filarotten

Fila the love
He turned six months today. He has changed since that set of pictures. I must say Little Buckshot is looking pretty FILA himself. Absolute cutie. Isn't it fun watching them grow, and seeing how the two of them grow? Well now you have a clue what yours will look like in two months. Get ready for the overnight growing spurt. It will take you by suprise.

Buckshot

It bums me out..The first night that I took him out to our building site we slept in a trailer and I put him in an opened dresser drawer right beside my bed. I remember hearing him moving around and I scooped him up in one hand and took him outside to do his thing. He walked in front of that dresser this morning and it was just kinda sad. He wouldnt fit in four of those drawers now. I sure miss being able to out run him and carry him in one hand. He was such a little cutie. Now hes a big cutie that makes all the girls in the hardware store swoon. I needed one of these in my single days. Some lady walked passed him yesterday without giving him a belly rub and baby talk so he barked at her, and she came back to fix the situation. Hes such a ham. Its cool how he is acting the way you and Renee have spoken of earlier

filarotten

Fila the love
Oh......,I know, they grow up so fast. Brutus was 25lbs when I got him but, I could still drag him on my lap. Now, well he would love to be in my lap but he is as long as me and it just isn't happening. Poor baby. Although, he makes up for it at bedtime, paws in my ears, eyes, everywhere. We had to finally make him stop sleeping with us at night. I couldn't sleep. His legs were all over me. He does get to lay on the bed and watch tv with mom.

I do believe you about the ladies. These filas are lady killers. I know Brutie has this ladies heart.

He should love the water. Look at those webbed feet. They are part duck.

Well, now the stupid internet is down again. You may see this in a few weeks when you are able to log on again. Two new computers,networked, Not working well.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just love the pic of him in the water. I love watching him grow!!!! & grow!!!

Members online