Like to share my sketches!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I do take orders as well, so if someone wanted their pet sketched, they can send me a picture of their pet and i will sketch it for a "small fee" to help fund for the graphite used and the high quality paper. i've been doing this for years now..

These are some of my older sketches. I haven't been able to scan my newest ones yet.

Let me know some honest opinions :) :cool:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hey, those are pretty darn good! Great job of capturing some 'live' expression as well.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
great lines!!!! the third one is powerful.(that one is my favorite) .and the fourth has a very sensitive nature about it.especially around the nose and mouth...very nice works :D ....thanks for sharing :)

Summer, those were awesome! Honestly, though, the newfies eyes were not right (you wanted honest opinions, right?) But the rest were magnificent!

Jessie

Sheba

I W A L R
If I do it, you dont have to use any expensive paper or charcoal or whateva for me, b/c we have no money, but I want one!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
you don't have to have expensive charcoals and paper..the paper you do want to use for a finished piece should be acid free, a pad of that can be purchased for around 10 dollars..i practice on copy paper..usually the backs of things i have printed out. then if i think i like something and want to take it all the way out THEN i get out the good paper. THe first pencil piece i posted was made with two mechanical pencils..one a normal zebra (i love zebra's) ordinary number 5 and then for tight places i get out the expensive one it does cost about 10 dollars and is and o3 which takes a little getting use to..a heavy hand is doomed. A lot of people think you need fancy set ups but it isn't true. i have had some wonderful success with plain old vine charcoal and a scrap of oil cloth.

skyhigh

I know this thread is from a month ago. But anyhoo. Summer, I can't see the pics. But I would really want to see them tho. I'm looking around at different artists. I want to get my dogs painted. How much would the small fee be?

Members online

No members online now.