Me and my terrible dogs.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
This is Brisbane. He is nine years old and mostly Queensland heeler/Australian cattledog. His hobbies include screambarking, biting stuff, lurecoursing, chasing balls and biting them but not retrieving them, and agility. The DNA test revealed that his father was a mix of American Staffordshire terrier, bullmastiff, and Cavalier King Charles spaniel.

This is Ru. He is a four year old chihuahua and not actually a dog as far as I can tell. I used to think chihuahuas would act like regular dogs if they were treated like reglular dogs, and then I got a chihuahua. Ru lives on an electric heating pad year-round and I can count on my fingers the number of times I have witnessed him panting. He is probably some sort of lizard.

Sometimes I dye him pink.

This is Ulysses. He is a five year old mostly heeler, probably mixed with Australian shepherd. He was pulled from the Orange County shelter in early May and has been adopted and returned twice. He and Brisbane have been butting heads and I am headed over to the training forum to ask for advice while we crate and rotate.

He always makes that face.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Hi Pink!

That Ru is just as cute as he could be but you need to cinch that saddle up a little tighter. Don't let him puff up big when you go to tighten it. You will fall off if you try to ride him with it being so loose.

As for Ulysees, I have to ask why you keep adopting him and then bringing him back? It might be easier to just keep the dog full time.

Time for someone else here to be the "newb" :D

-Mark.

Sekah

The Monster.
Hey! Great to see you here. I don't normally frequent this subforum but your thread title grabbed my attention. I'm glad I clicked. Looking forward to seeing you on here.

E: Megatron never, ever pants. Unless she's laying on a sunspot on a really hot day. And even then it's not an unhappy pant. It's like she's panting in ecstasy.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Hi Pink!

That Ru is just as cute as he could be but you need to cinch that saddle up a little tighter. Don't let him puff up big when you go to tighten it. You will fall off if you try to ride him with it being so loose.
Lol!

As for Ulysees, I have to ask why you keep adopting him and then bringing him back? It might be easier to just keep the dog full time.
I am fostering Ullie for a rescue, I never intended to keep him as I have neither the money nor landlord approval to keep a permanent third dog. He has been adopted out to approved adopters after checking references and doing a home visit. He has been returned twice because both families assumed he would adjust immediately and treated him like their resident dog and were shocked when he did not behave like the dog that had been in their home for years. I am fostering him for the foreseeable future while we figure him out, get him trained, and find him a home with someone who genuinely understands training and behavior.

Now this is doing an intro thread right. Welcome to the forum!

Love your dogs! Really like that you didn't dye Ru pink, you DYED HIM PINK, nothing subtle about that color! Glad someone else here stands by their boy dog who looks fantastic in pink.

Adore your two herders. Especially partial to Brisbane's curly hairs behind his ears. Just two very good looking dogs!

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Hello stranger. Love for Briz and I love the pink Ru!
Hi! I promise I'm not cyber-stalking you. Honest.

Hey! Great to see you here. I don't normally frequent this subforum but your thread title grabbed my attention. I'm glad I clicked. Looking forward to seeing you on here.

E: Megatron never, ever pants. Unless she's laying on a sunspot on a really hot day. And even then it's not an unhappy pant. It's like she's panting in ecstasy.
Speaking of cyber-stalking people from other forums...

Ru failed to pant during an outdoor wedding in record-setting 109-degree heat despite wearing a dark-colored bridesmaid dress.

Now this is doing an intro thread right. Welcome to the forum!

Love your dogs! Really like that you didn't dye Ru pink, you DYED HIM PINK, nothing subtle about that color! Glad someone else here stands by their boy dog who looks fantastic in pink.

Adore your two herders. Especially partial to Brisbane's curly hairs behind his ears. Just two very good looking dogs!
Glad I made a splash! I'm a big believer in ridiculousness. We refer to Brisbane's ear floof as his earbeards, they're a gift from his spaniel great-grandparent.

Are your merles koolies?

They are totally earbeards. I have a new favorite word!

Yes! Both of the merles are Koolies. The black and white one just thinks he is.

Members online

No members online now.