Kitten in a bowl

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Walked into the living room to find this...

This is one of the dog food bowls btw

OMG helppp!

Must be sneaky

I think I'm caught

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
OMG OMG OMG I DIED OF THE CUTE!

*deep breath*

I'm a kitten fever victim. Don't judge me! :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hey Amber, are you keeping this little guy? If I were you they'd have to take him out of my cold, dead hands, lol.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Well when I first brought him home I thought I had no intentions of keeping him at all. Josh really wants him though and I already feel bonded to him... Probably from bottle feeding him.

I don't want to say I'm for sure keeping him just yet. Our lease is up end of July so if we find a place that would allow us to keep him in addition to our other animals than more than likely he will stay. Until then he is technically a foster and I've been getting the word out about him just in case we can't keep him. He really fits in SO well with the dogs though. Last night Bamm was lying down and Whiskey was just chewing on Bamm's lip and being a crazy little kitten. Bamm wasn't the least bit phased. The only thing he doesn't like is if the cat touches his feet. He reacts by running away lol.

I finally started moving him to solid food yesterday. Mixed the milk with canned grain free blue buffalo wilderness kitten food. Took him a while to understand that he needed to eat it and he kept meowing for the bottle instead. He is getting the hang of it though.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
OMG, he is so CUTE. I really want a bottle baby again. My mom and my boyfriend would kill me though, and I do like sleep...but the CUTE. <3

Members online